What will you be watching tonight ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Latency, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

Blood For Dracula.

2. Numania

Numania Guest

I don't know. I'm angry and on the verge of getting drunk. I've been listening to some mp3's, and Robbie Robb came up (In Time), so I'll possibly watch both Bill and Ted's. I don't know, I might not now. I might just end up listening to cd's and getting more fed up.

ps - Grand Funk Railroad's Heartbreaker is an awesome song.

3. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

just watched Klitschko gas and get KO'd in an...interesting match.

4. Latency

Latency Guest

I'm drunk too, but happy. What pissed you off ??? That sucks man.

Anyways, baby is sleeping over at grandma's house. this means I can watch something scary. I'm thinking of the Exorcist ... all depends on the wife though. She really likes Evil Dead so we might watch that or "make out" and take advantage of being alone. Or better yet, both :).

5. Latency

Latency Guest

Great movie and great soundtrack. I love the pacing too. I hope you enjoy it :).

(sorry for double posting but I've been drinkin so ...... :).

*cheers*

6. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I watched episode 6 of Freaks and Geeks today, entitled "I'm With The Band". That episode is actually painful to watch, with Nick thinking he's good enough to be a drummer in a professional band and just embaressing the hell out of himself during the audition. Plus Sam getting locked out of the locker room completely naked and having to streak through the crowded hallways, although that's just hilarious.

Then I watched Valley Girl. Where is Deborah Foreman? Is she still alive? I always liked her, I hoped she'd pop up on the DVD but nope. Seems like a totally stopped acting and has a nice little family in a nice little town kinda situation to me. Still would've been cool to have her on there. Although they did get Nick Cage, looked like he was wearing his Snake Eyes get up during the interviews.

And then Eating Raoul was next. Looked a little like that Troma movie Stuck on You for the first few minutes I thought. Pretty funny stuff though, actually had a pretty high body count towards the end there too.

7. I watched Kill Bill and Darkness Falls last night. Kill Bill was fabulous! :banana:

When I finally get home from work tonight I plan on watching My Bloody Valentine.

8. old-boo-radley

old-boo-radley They stay the same age...

I watched Wonderland tonight. Great flick, much better than Boogie Nights.

9. satanservant

satanservant Guest

I watched Tourist Trap for my first time.It was pretty good.

10. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

Forgot one I meant to mention before. Ichi the Killer had been a "Very Long Wait" title on Netflix since it came out, so about 5 almost 6 months I've had to wait before I could rent it. I had a very "this is what was so popluar that it was Very Long Wait for 6 months?" kinda reaction. I don't know, I didn't care for it really at all. I'm siding with the 2/10 that got everyone so pissed at that IGN reviewer. Although I did get a kick out of switching on the English dub ocassionally, everyone's British apparently.

Tonight I have no idea, I might go for some Santa Sangre perhaps.

11. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

I just picked up House of Wax, so I think i'll give that a watch.

12. Numania

Numania Guest

Watched Postman Blues last night. Great movie. Tonight? I might finish Kwaidan (I often fall asleep watching movies) or maybe BMX Bandits...
    Maybe BOTH! YAY! hahaha

13. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks

14. Surf Nazi

Surf Nazi Guest

Probably Evilspeak...

COOPERSMITH!!!
    [​IMG]

15. betterdan

betterdan Guest

The Apprentice. :D

16. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Wild Zero and maybe Biozombie.

17. About to sit back and watch The Church.

18. tyuun

tyuun New Member

I just saw Kill Bill Vol. 1 for the first time and goddamn I loved it!!!
    Can't wait to see Vol. 2!! Nightmare on Elm Street part 2 is on tv right now so I'm gonna watch that

19. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Finished watching Wild Zero on my PC. Yep, it didn't work in my PS2 (ah shucks!) and when I tried the drinking game part on my PC it frozen 2 seconds into the movie. Oh well, at least the movie itself played fine. A goofy movie indeed, much more whackier than Stacy but I loved the ultra noisy music and zombie action. Not too interested in the whole transexual part though.

20. After The Church last night I watched American Pie 2 and American Wedding.