The Annual October Horror Movie Watching Thread -- 2021!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by maskull, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

Good lord. Amazon prices are crazy. I have a pristine copy with dust jacket. It ain’t worth those prices though!

indrid13 likes this.
  2. Rocker10

Rocker10 Well-Known Member

Day 15

62. Ghost Month (aka The Offerings) (2009) Prime - Been watching a ton of first time movies this month, I think I'm starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel. A women is hired to be a housekeeper for a Chinese women and her aunt. She interrupts a ritual meant to protect them from spirits trying to escape hell and ends up cursed. The acting in this one is a bit on the weak side and the movie overall was a bit slow. It does have its moments, but overall, kind of a weak movie.

63. The Conjuring (2013) Blu - I'm sure everyone has seen the conjuring movies. I enjoy them and find the subject material interesting. I have the 3rd movie on its way and haven't seen that one yet, so I thought I would run back through the first two as a refresher.

64. The Conjuring 2 (2016) Blu - Same as above. Good movie that I watched to refresh my memory so I can watch the next installment.

65. The Haunting (1963) Blu - A doctor puts together a team to try to prove whether or not the Hill House is haunted. The house was the site where many inhabitants met their demise. This movie is a definite classic in the haunted house genre. The house is really cool as far as design goes. Enjoy this one each time I view it.

~Rocker10

3. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Based on the earlier post, I watched Three...Extremes tonight. I like the order of the films on the Media Asia DVD, but I noticed something curious: In the credits, they list the films in the order of the American release. I.E., first you see the credits for Dumplings, then Cut, then Box, even though the movies on the disc are Box, Dumplings, and Cut.

I'm starting to think the American release is the correct order, even though I prefer the one on my DVD.

CPT HOOK, indrid13 and fattyjoe37 like this.
  4. indrid13

indrid13 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Movie # 25:
    Campfire Stories (2001)

Back in the day, I bought this because it featured The Misfits during the climax. Re-watching it now, it's more a curiosity because it features Rob McElhenney and Charlie Day from it's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. As well as featuring Jamie-Lynn Sigler from The Sopranos. It's a very basic horror anthology with pretty lackluster stories.

[​IMG]

Movie # 26:
    The Other Hell (1981)
    Scarecrow Video Psychotronic Challenge Guideline:
    13. THE RUBY ANNIVERSARY: Watch something that came out in 1981. The redder the better, right Ben?

A nunsploitation movie directed by Bruno Mattei and written by Claudio Fragasso, so you know it's going to be freaking nutty. Not their best collaboration, but there's enough sleazy, crazy shenanigans going on to keep you interested. The score was completely lifted from Beyond The Darkness and kind of works for this one.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  5. Colin

Colin Well-Known Member

Oct. 15th
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

35) Demon City Shinjuku: A young swordsman must prevent Tokyo from demonic infestation at the hands of an unhinged psychic. An entertaining, but flawed, adventure/fantasy anime. The world building is great, and so is the creature designs, but I found the story to move along too slow at the beginning. I also thought the characters were a bit flat, and felt too generic (i.e. young hero who is a destined savor, a stock love interest, etc.). But the film more than makes up for it with some cool action sequences. A solid piece of anime, but I can’t see myself revisiting it. (6/10)

36) Wicked City (1988): The Black Guard, a secret police force tasked with keeping the balance between the human world and demonic world in check, find that equilibrium in jeopardy when a radical group looks to disrupt a peace treaty. I’m no means well versed in anime, but this has gained a reputation, even in horror circles, and it was pretty good. A wild ride from the start, featuring Lovecraftian demons, a lot of great action, and plenty of cartoon boobs, “Wicked City” delivers high in entertainment value. The violence was crazy and over the top, but I was surprised at just how sexually explicit this film was
    Homegirl gets deepthroated by a demon’s appendage.
    but I can’t say that was too much of a bad thing. I’m unfamiliar with the source material and would have liked to know more about the power structure that exists between the two worlds – film banks on you knowing as you watch – and some other aspects of the Black Guard, but overall, I enjoyed this for what it was. (7/10)

** "Demon City" is streaming on IMDB tv. "Wicked City" is streaming on Tubi.

6. hots4

hots4 Dogs In White

16 October

Halloween Kills

Well it certainly lives up to the title! He kills, he kills alot! Michael is brutal in this and there's some nice kills/gore here. As for the film, well I wasn't keen on the ending I don't want to spoil it so won't say anymore. All in all I enjoyed it, I didn't love it, but enjoyed it.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  7. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

October 16th: Endgame

Endgame.png

Drawing inspiration from both Mad Max and Rollerball, Joe d'Amato directs George Eastman, Al Cliver and Laura Gemser in a bleak but cheap vision of the future. Having just won a televised game of survival, Cliver is recruited by Gemser to lead a peaceful group of telepathic mutants to safety. On their journey, they meet horny pariahs with bad skin, blind cultists, deformed mutants lead by a horny fish dude, agents of the government who seek to kill the telepaths, and finally, Cliver's rival, Eastman. Again, this movie is cheap. Many of the costumes look like a hodge podge collection of leftovers from other productions, and the mutant makeup is dire. A bit of blue face paint and a few plastic scales on the cheeks: Bam! Fish mutant! And in one scene, the heroes are overwhelmed by what I assume are a whole tribe of mutants, but only a few of them have the advantage of unconvincing prosthetics. The rest just have weird costumes. I did enjoy the scene with the blind cultists, who, as it turns out, are not only unfriendly, but have found a clever way to circumvent their handicap. Nothing with George Eastman is ever a total loss, and I was entertained throughout. Some of the dubbing on the minor characters is truly cringeworthy - it actually bothered me more than the poor makeup on the mutants! :D

October 16th: Raiders of Atlantis

Raiders of atlantis.png

In the near future 0f 1994, a nuclear sub sinks near the sunken remains of Atlantis. This causes the domed city to rise to the surface, where it - due to budgetary constrains not doubt - resembles any old uninhabited island from the outside. The events also causes what I gather are the descendants of Atlantis to spring into action and wipe out the population of Miami for some reason. A group of scientists and mercenaries are caught up in the events. This movie makes no sense. Why do the raiders sport New Wave 80's fashion, and where have they been hiding their outré modified present day technology? Why do the individual raiders have such a disregard for their own personal safety? This movie is mostly a series of repetitive action scenes in which endless numbers of raiders are blown up or get shot. A few stunts are admittedly cool, such as a fiery death and a decapitation by wire. Also, the lead raider, who pilots a heavily modified 1950 De Soto and wears a crystal skull mask, looks awesome. Too bad he proves to be a pretty underwhelming opponent during the film's final fight scene. The ending had me puzzled. Not quite as much fun as Deodato directing a cast of genre regulars in this kind of material should have been.

8. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

OCTOBER 14TH:

I KNOW.png

40. I Know What You Did Last Summer Episodes 1 & 2 "It's Thursday" & "It's Not Just For Dog Shit" (Amazon Prime) - I was not expecting this show to be good, but I was also not expecting it to be this bad. The show opens with a girl coming back to her Hawaii hometown, going into her childhood bedroom... and finding a goat head hanging there with the words I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER scrawled on the mirror. Flashback to last summer, where the rest of the episode is spent on the flashback to the car accident and hiding the body. I hate everyone in this show. They are so awful, both characters and acting. The writing is atrocious. The scariest thing about this episode is a shot of a male partygoer peeing in the pool, shown in graphic detail. Worst of all, it is boring. There's a really boring twist that you should be able to figure out the second the car accident happens. The second episode is back to present day where these scumbags all reunite the year later and snapchat and insta and be annoying as hell. Finally, there's the first slasher movie kill at the end of the episode, now hopefully it doesn't take so long to off the rest of these awful people. At one point, a character genuinely proclaims "Ew, old movies are so boring" and that pretty much sums up exactly who this was made for. Avoid!

HALLOWEEN.png

41. Halloween Kills (2021) (Peacock) - I think maybe the full-year delay and constant proclamations from the Blumhouse camp that they've made a slasher masterpiece really hurt this one. I didn't hate it, but it was so corny. Every line of dialogue in this movie feels like a desperate attempt by the screenwriters to capture those magic Loomis-isms from the Donald Pleasance entries. This movie is ultimately concerned with the body-count and not much else. The kills aren't even that great, they're all quick stabs and slashes. Suspense set-pieces and chase scenes are non-existent, Michael just pops out and stabs. The movie is half over by the time we start progressing anywhere with our main characters. Laurie has maybe five minutes of screentime and spends the entire movie in the hospital, and 30 seconds of that screentime is her stabbing a needle into her ass for an energy boost. Ends had better deliver the Laurie movie we were promised, because she is put on the back-burner of her own story both here and in the 2018 movie. Things I loved about it: the 1978 flashback and the finale at the Myers house. Despite some initial disappointment though, who are we kidding? This is a slasher movie sequel and we're all going to condition ourselves into loving it ala Curse Of Michael Myers over many October viewings to come. It may stay in the lower-tier of Halloween movies, but it isn't going anywhere.

OCTOBER 15TH:

YOU.png

42. You Season 3 Episodes 1 - 5 "And They Lived Happily Ever After" "So I Married An Axe Murderer" "Missing White Woman Syndrome" "Hands Across Madre Linda" "Into The Woods" (NetFlix) - What is absolutely not disappointing this year is the new season of the always wickedly funny and wildly entertaining You. This show is so sharply-written and filled with twists and turns. It's basically a more literate version of Dexter minus the heavy police procedural angle. We've moved from New York to Los Angeles, and now this season our serial killing couple Joe and Love are in the suburbs trying to keep their murderous urges at bay. Yet in a suburb full of annoying Instagram mommy bloggers, anti-vaxxers, and entitled snobs, how are they going to resist knocking off a few of the neighbors? The fact that the show just premiered yesterday (10/15) and I've already made it through five episodes should be telling. Addictive is the perfect word for it, and I can't recommend it enough. It's a consistent show, so the first two seasons are excellent as well for those who might have missed it the first time around. And looking at today's Top 10: HELL YES, IT DETHRONED SQUID GAME FOR #1! Don't miss this show.

ALONE.png

43. Alone In The Dark (1982) (Blu-ray) - This is only the third time I've seen this one (once on VHS, once on DVD, and now on blu-ray) and I'm not sure why I don't watch it more often? It's a fun little movie with a unique tone and some moderate social commentary. The cast / characters are fun, the setting feels especially mid-western, and the autumn atmosphere is great. There's even a catchy musical number in the middle of it. "Chop Up Your Mother" is still stuck in my head. Even though the main characters in peril here are a family, we still get the fun teen slasher movie set-piece of Bunky the babysitter inviting her boyfriend over for a little rendezvous. Everything about it was working for me and I was charmed from beginning to end. I feel like in the grand-scheme of '80s horror, this might be a slight one, but it's still more effective and memorable than over 90% of what is being made today. Great little movie, happy to finally see it on blu-ray. The new Jack Sholder interview is really good, and even though it is recycled from the DVD release Carol Levy is just as adorable and delightful as ever. If you haven't seen this one in a while, Scream Factory just gave you the perfect excuse to revisit.

Previous Entries:
    1. Girls School Screamers (1985)
    2. No One Gets Out Alive (2021)
    3. Welcome To The Blumhouse: Black As Night (2021)
    4. Coming Home In The Dark (2021)
    5. Tales From The Darkside: The Movie (1990)
    6. Welcome To The Blumhouse: Bingo Hell (2021)
    7. Blades (1989)
    8. Lost After Dark (2015)
    9. The Ghosting (1992)
    10. Midnight (1982)
    11. A Day Of Judgment (1981)
    12. Death On Demand (2008)
    13. Creepshow: Season 2 Episodes 4 & 5 "Pipe Screams / Within The Walls Of Madness" & "Night Of The Living Late Show"
    14. Escape Room: Tournament Of Champions (2021)
    15. Auntie Lee's Meat Pies (1992)
    16. Eli Roth's History Of Horror Season 3 Episode 1 "Sequels That Don't Suck"
    17. There's Someone Inside Your House (2021)
    18. V/H/S/94 (2021)
    19. American Horror Story: Double Feature Part 2: Death Valley Episode 8 "Inside"
    20. House Of Death (aka Death Screams) (1982)
    21. Welcome To The Blumhouse: The Manor (2021)
    22. House Of Wax (2005)
    23. Welcome To The Blumhouse: Madres (2021)
    24. Slugs (1988)
    25. Eli Roth's History Of Horror Season 3 Episode 2 "Infections"
    26. Midnight Mass Episodes 1 - 4 "Book I: Genesis" "Book II: Psalms" "Book III: Proverbs" "Book IV: Lamentations"
    27. Killer Camp Season 2 Episode 1 "A Smashing Sequel"
    28. Hallow's End (2003)
    29. The Walking Dead Season 11 Episodes 7 & 8 "Promises Broken" & "For Blood"
    30. Devil's Night (aka Left For Dead) (2007)
    31. Have A Nice Weekend (1975)
    32. Sorority Kill (1974)
    33. Chucky Episode 1 "Death By Misadventure"
    34. Day Of The Dead Episode 1 "The Thing In The Hole"
    35. The Caretaker (2008)
    36. The Disappointments Room (2016)
    37. Midnight Mass Episodes 5 - 7 "Book V: Gospels" "Book VI: Act Of The Apostles" "Book VII: Revelation"
    38. Evil Breed: The Legend Of Samhain (2003)
    39. American Horror Story: Double Feature Part 2: Death Valley Episode 9 "Blue Moon"

9. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

This may or may not have been your intention, but every word of that mini review makes me want to see this movie immediately.

indrid13 and Kim Bruun like this.
  10. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

Glad to hear it! It may or may not come across in my mini review, but I did sorta like it - more so than Raiders of Atlantis (which I didn't dislike per se). If you're a fan of the talent involved and like low-budget spaghetti sci-fi, you'll probably have a good time with Endgame. I don't know if it's a deal breaker for you, but Gemser shows a little less Gemser than she usually does, so check your expectations. :D

indrid13 likes this.
  11. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Yeah, when I went to IMDb after your post, I saw it was rated PG. I'm thinking, "Laura Gemser, PG? One of these things is not like the other"

indrid13 likes this.
  12. Angelman

* = First Time Viewing

Pigs (1973)*
    I expected something different, more visceral, so I have to say I was really let down. Woman with mysterious past shows up in small town, has some issues with local men ending in some bloodshed. Light "mystery", local cops, etc. I really expected there it to be more but what there is is largely off-screen or suggested and so it just feels like a one-note 70s light exploitationer that we've all seen before.

Flesh Eating Mothers (1989)*
    Proof that a low budget horror comedy still actually has to be funny to work. Camp is best when it is unintentional, when it is intentional it fails it can be a s REAL slog to get through... like this flick. Suburban housewives get venereal disease-born cannibalism and eat people. Kids fight back, scientists save the day. Yawn.

Night of the Creeps (1986)
    Seen this a million times and love it every single time. I work in the entertainment business and once e-mailed with Fred Dekker, I told him I love this film and the next e-mail I got was titled "Thrill Me". So, yeah, he's awesome.

13. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

I had the same impression (not what I was expecting), but that's what made it work for me.

14. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

October 14th

BLACK SABBATH (1963)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"The Drop of Water" Burnt out nurse Helen (Jacqueline Pierreux) gets a late night call on a patient who just passed away. A house call is necessary as the old lady needs tending to before her funeral. She had a heart condition, but the maid is convinced that supernatural causes led to her death. Despite the scattered tarot cards and cold stares from all of the cats, Helen steals a flashy ring from the hand of the deceased. Very poor decision as an already rough night is about to get so much worse.

"The Telephone"
    Rosy (Michele Mercier) keeps getting phone calls which escalate to very personal threats. Scary enough for a beautiful young woman living alone, but this particular caller is an ex-lover she wronged who is dead. He can see her every move in the basement apartment. Has she lost her shit completely or is this for real?

"The Wurdulak" Young nobleman Vladimir (Mark Damon) travels through mountainous terrain and discovers a corpse decapitated and impaled. Looking for safety, he is welcomed into a cottage far from any neighbors. They are a superstitious family, eagerly awaiting the return of patriarch Gorca (Boris Karloff). He's been gone for days hunting a vampire known as Wurdulak. These blood drinkers are unique in that they prey especially on their loved ones. Probably best if their visitor doesn't get too comfortable at his rest stop.

Black Sabbath is a horror anthology picture from Italian horror master Mario Bava. His style would be a major influence on directors like Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci among others. Bava's best films (this is one of them) are heavy on atmosphere with moody lighting and a strong sense of dread. "The Telephone" is the weak link of the trio, formulaic and uneventful (comparatively speaking). "The Drop of Water" is great how it gets under your skin and builds a haunting environment. "The Wurdulak" is the best of all. An original take on vampirism, this was a superior performance from Karloff near the end of his career. Bava creates some nightmarish imagery that will linger in your mind long afterwards. Karloff also gets to serve as host for the wraparound portions. Some cheesy humor, but the feature presentation is a home run.

This Blu-ray release from Arrow has gotten a lot of replay over the years in our home.

15. Rocker10

Rocker10 Well-Known Member

Day 16

66. Shutter (2008) Blu - For some reason, probably that I wasn't involved with Asian horror the first time I saw this, I didn't know this was a remake. Watching it this time, I was sure it was. Joshua Jackson (Fringe) stars in this movie about ghostly images appearing in some photos taken and the reasons for it really develop the story. A decent movie . I like Joshua Jackson as I was a fan of the Fringe TV show. I'll have to check out the Thai version eventually.

67. The Happening (2008) Blu - Mark Wahlberg is the lead in this movie from M. Night Shyamalan about a plague that causes those who get it to commit suicide. Been a while since I have seen this one. Not necessarily horror but it seemed to fit anyway. Kind of had the feel of Stephen King when he leans a bit more sci-fi.

68. The Deeper You Dig (2019) Prime - After an accident that kills a woman's daughter, everything ends up a bit closer between the mother and the guy who killed her daughter, and not in necessarily a good way. I really didn't like this movie. Not at all. Too boring and the music drove me nuts. It was the kind of movie that just gets you irritated at all of the stupid shit going on. Not my style. Decided to quit experimenting with movies today and just go for the ones I know.

69. Monster Dog (1984) Blu - Alice Cooper stars in this hot mess about a werewolf and a rock musician doing his thing with video shoots etc. I will say this, the scorpion releasing blu looks really damn good. I've watched this a few times on a DVD I have and the quality is terrible. Lots of color bleeding and noise. This blu looks fantastic. A very cheesy movie though.

70. The Conjuring 3 (2021) 4K - Well, it did show up and I was able to get my first time watch. This one was related to the David Glatzel possession. The movie felt like the other two to me. Some serious body bending in this movie.Definitely like this series of movies.

71. The Gates of Hell (1980) Blu - This movie needs no introduction. The version I watched was the Scorpion Releasing version. Not much else to say, always a fun one to watch.

72. The Severed Arm (1973) Blu - After a collapse while in a cave, a group of guys take an arm to fend off starvation, but are rescued soon after setting up some revenge kills. A bit on the low budget side even with VS and their good work. It's all interesting enough to come back to from time to time.

~Rocker10

16. Colin

Colin Well-Known Member

Oct. 16th
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

37) Onibaba: Two women scrapping to get by in feudal era Japan are visited by a mask wearing samurai. A slow burn, atmospheric supernatural thriller that hits the right notes. The first half of the film is more of a drama, with the two women in a fierce, yet subtle, sexual competition for the same man. When our potential ghostly apparition shows, things really kick up. The use of lighting and the tall, dense, reeds set piece add a lot to the sense of isolation and dread. I think the film could have benefited with more supernatural elements in the first half, but the film is quite effect and has stood the test of time more than 60 years later. (7/10)

38) Equinox: A group of friends are terrorized by demonic entities while picnicking in the woods. A goofy, B-movie that is an odd intersection of “Evil Dead” and “Manos: Hands of Fate”. Boasting a bit too much 50’s schlock – despite the film being released in the 70’s – the acting is super wooden, the score laughable at points, and the production value is bargain bin quality. I will give the special effects team credit because the stop motion monster that shows up around the hour mark is quite the treat and offers some of the more memorable moments. There is some interesting world building here, but the film kind of falls flat by the end. (5/10)

**Both titles are streaming on HBO Max.

17. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

This weekend I revisited the Child's Play movie series. I've always enjoyed the first 3 and I've seen them a lot so there were really no surprises watching those but I was surprised that I didn't hate Bride of Chuky as much this time around. I guess when you watch them one after the other, which I'm not sure I've ever done before, and are more aware of the decline in seriousness of the series it's not as bad because I used to really hate this one. It's still not great but not as bad as I remembered. Seed of Chucky was and still is a piece of crap though, it's no surprise that we don't see the kid again after this; I spent most of the movie wondering why they hell they did this in the first place.

Curse of Chucky was one that I really didn't enjoy when I first checked it out but I always wanted to give it another go because in retrospect it always seemed good, lot more on par with the first movie than any of the other ones that came after it. The seriousness of the series declines more and more with each sequel up until this one when suddenly they went a bit more subtle and scaled back the humor again. This was a pretty good sequel and the one that followed it was pretty on par as well.

The reboot movie was actually pretty enjoyable too even though I didn't even remember that I had seen it before when I first put it on. Seemed like a nice modern update to the series even though I'm sure I'll always prefer the classic Chucky.

Revisiting these reminded me of the 5 card Child's Play 3 trading card set I got back when the movie came out on VHS. I don't think they were rare or anything but they were sent to video stores as a promo item and the guy at the store gave us a few packs. Pretty cool to see again:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  18. fattyjoe37

fattyjoe37 Well-Known Member

Very cool. This was the first horror I ever dipped my toes into as a kid (after being scared of Chucky for years) and I think it's a very consistent franchise. Only ones I don't like are Seed and the remake (only one not made by the original writer/producer team). My favorites are 1, Bride, and 2.

f.ramses, indrid13 and Angelman like this.
  19. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

October 15th

INFERNO (1980)

[​IMG]

Ever curious writer Rose (Irene Miracle) purchases an esoteric book from antique dealer Kazanian (Sacha Pitoëff) called The Three Mothers. It describes three evil & powerful sisters who pretty much rule over the world as we know it from three different countries: Germany, Italy, and America. Delving deeper into this, Rose begins to realize that she may in fact be dwelling in the same building as Mater Tenebrarum, known as the youngest and most cruel of the unholy trio. Rose reaches out to her brother Mark (Leigh McCloskey) in Rome to visit. Is there really a coven of witches at work or will their research just hit a dead end?

I do not watch this nearly as much as other 70's and 80's films from Dario Argento. Suspiria remains my personal favorite. Inferno is a loose sequel that quite honestly gets confusing and convoluted. After several viewings over the years, clarity is still less than ideal. Rather than focus on that, I truly enjoy Inferno for the visual imagery, colors, and themes of surrealism. Makes about as much sense as dream logic. Sorting everything out might cause headaches. The underwater ballroom scene is incredible. A late arrival by the Grim Reaper is another effective highlight that pushes the story deeper into a mystical underworld. Aside from the great Daria Nicolodi, much of the acting is nothing to write home about. Inferno is a great looking film regardless.

The Blu-ray release from Blue Underground is now 10 year old. Seemed like a strong candidate for Arrow Video's limited edition Argento series, but that seems highly unlikely at this point. Someone who works for Arrow claimed on social media it's not happening due to Fox being bought out by Disney.

20. Angelman

* = First Time Viewing

Tenderness of the Wolves (1973)*
    Another Arrow Blu that has just sat around forever because it never felt like I was up for watching it (I started it once, and stopped 3 minutes in). Despite a really uncomfortable narrative - movie is based on real-life German serial killer Fritz Haarman who abused/killed two dozen boys/young men in post-WW1 Germany - it's remarkably restrained with gore and violence. It just follows the mundane routine of the dead-eyed, remorseless Haarman, who is a low level police informant, black marketeer and serial child abuser as he goes through life being evil in the most detached way possible. The film is so purposefully lacking in suspense or a point of view that it makes Haarman's crimes that much more uncomfortable. Not one I will ever feel the need to revisit.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021