Vinegar Syndrome - New Genre Label

Discussion in 'General' started by MorallySound, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Natas

Natas Is it October yet?

Did our old friend, Mr DVDFanatic finally switch over to blu and now he's making online videos?!? Awww, good for him.

Man, you would think 2020 would at least put some things into perspective for people. What a fucking pussy.

gobad2003, baggio and hots4 like this.
  2. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Talia Shire interview gives a little insight into RAD and it's re-release: https://uproxx.com/movies/talia-shire-rad/

:D

VS sold 12,000 copies of RAD in the end, the final near thousand of them selling out within hours... it was a pretty good money maker for them I'd say.

baggio, hots4, chancetx and 1 other person like this.
  3. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

I would like to know how much in total bootleggers generated since the inception of bootlegging RAD. Going back several years, RAD was one of those films that was bootlegged (on dvd) the most on Ebay. I'm sure it was on other sites as well.

Now, it's an onslaught of people buying the OOP Blu-ray on Ebay. It's averaging $100 a pop. One sold for .... $245 :eek: So the RAD cash cow continues almost full circle. Ebay adding to the RAD movie legend. They should do a documentary on it.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 7:38 PM
    Katatonia likes this.
  4. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Felt like watching this in full for fun. First time I only scanned it. Wow, so beyond the shipping rant. He's constantly complaining that VS only sells crap films. Yet he buys all of them. LOL Notice his eyes as he is looking off camera at his entire collection of VS. Trying to pick out some "good ones". Also when he opened the box, and showed the two films he had ZERO clue on what either film was about. But yet still bought them anyway. I went through a couple of his other videos, again, you can clearly see him buying VS, and everytime he has no clue what the films are unless they are mainstream. In fact his other "finds" and purchases from other companies , he has almost zero knowledge of the films he just bought.

Zombie Dude likes this.
  5. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Yeah, RAD has gotta be one of the most bootlegged movies ever... and that's been going on for 20+ years easily.

...and believe it or not, even some huge RAD fans out there didn't know VS had released this until after the mid-year sale ended. That's most likely why it sold almost a thousand copies in mere hours after their website reopened.

baggio likes this.