Haute Tension kicks ass!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by x666x, Sep 9, 2003.

1. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

Just saw this film at the Toronto film festival. It is absolutely remarkable. Total slasher flick will balls out violence and gore. I am baffled!!!!!!!!! I am literally counting the days days this hits dvd and I am usually rather patient with release dates. No info available on that by the way.

2. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Good to hear I’m watching it at the film fest Tomorrow, can't wait.

3. gloomy grrl

gloomy grrl Guest

I'd have to agree that it's pretty darn amazing. I can't wait for more people to see it so that we can all have a little debate about the ending without giving up any spoilers!

4. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Just came back from watching Haute Tension. Wow that is one hell of a good movie. Highly recommended, Surly one of the best slasher flicks ever. At first I wasn't totally sure if I liked the ending but the more I think about it the more I think it fits. The tension in the film just didn't let up.

5. drown021

drown021 Guest

Whereabouts in Canada is this festival? I am near Detroit Michigan,so I'm not to far away from Canada,unless it's northern Canada.Anyways,I'm jealous,I wanna go.:(

6. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

It is the Toronto film fest. You still have time to catch Undead (from Australia I believe) which screens this Saturday night. It is supposed to be a bloody mess in the Dead Alive spirit.

7. Deaddevilman

Deaddevilman Guest

Variety reports that, Lions Gate Films has acquired French director Alexandre Aja's blood-drenched tale of serial murder mayhem, Haute Tension. The deal for North American rights was closed at the Toronto Film Festival where Aja's horror thriller had its world premiere in the Midnight Madness section. Lions Gate is planning a spring 2004 release!"

8. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

good for Lion's Gate. I couldn't make the fest this year and this was certainly the MM film (along with UNdead) that I was looking forward to most. If anyone has more pics or info or review stuff, please pass it along.:cool: