Death Tunnel

Discussion in 'General' started by Mortis, Dec 20, 2005.

1. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

Have you guys got any idea of how close I came to buying this yesterday? :D

Guess I won't be going back to pick it up today. It was next to another film called "Axe" (not the grindhouse fave), God only knows what that's like.

2. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

You made a wise decision not picking that up. Just after posting in the "Do you read reviews?" thread, this would be one of the movies you'd want to TRUST the negative review of! Because it's the WORST MOVIE EVER!

Axe can't be nearly as bad, it may be good, but it will in now way be as bad as Death Tunnel.

3. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Not one person has one nice thing to say about this?
    I picked it up in the Hollywood sale for a buck and change, watched it and don't feel ripped. You guys make it out to be among the worst movies ever, this isn't the case.
    Of course I am an Uwe fan, but I also completetly agree that The Fog remake and Venom were both complete shit (except maybe for Method Man's bit part in Venom:D ) so I'm somewhere in between what most would call "good taste" and "bad taste". This movie wasn't bad at all. Not sure if I'd recomend it as I can see others not liking it (most of the time I'd agree), but for me it just worked.

4. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

For a buck and bit it worked? Tainting with faint praise. :D

5. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Nope, can't think of a single good thing to say about this turd. :eek2:

6. KamuiX

KamuiX The Eighth Samurai

hehe, I could be tortured Jack Bauer style and STILL not come up with a good thing to say about it :lol:

7. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

Back when this DVD came out, I was still in the mentality where I kept everything I bought, even if I didn't like it. Hadn't seen it since.

Since then, space has become an issue, so I've been going through and revisiting titles I remember not caring about to see if they can leave. This one... goodbye.

For the first ten minutes or so, there's a lot of stupid mean girl antics on a college campus, which I found moderately amusing. Once they get to the asylum, wow, what a bore. Stupid ending too. Cool location I guess, but as for the movie, you just kind of stare at it until it ends.

Zombie Dude likes this.