Death Tunnel

Discussion in 'General' started by Mortis, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Sony Gives 'Death Tunnel' a Date with DVD

http://bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=5460&Template=newsfull

2. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

3. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

*UPDATED* 'DEATH TUNNEL' TO HIT DVD

http://www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1051

4. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

:D

F*ck me, look at that cover. That made me laugh :lol:

5. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

Best cover ever! :lol:

So I'll probably rent this one. The story sounds interesting. I doubt I'd ever buy it though cause I'd be too embarrassed to walk up to the counter with that cover showing.

6. shift

shift Hot as shit!

I am going to be watching this tonight.

Here are the features:

Death Tunnel - DVD

Format: DVD
    Running Time: 91 Min.
    Rated R

SYNOPSIS

Death Tunnel follows a group of college kids who have to spend a night in a haunted sanatorium. An upscale college initiation party strands five girls in the 'Scariest Place in the World.' Within the five floors of an abandoned hospital built in 1910, haunted by five hosts of its tortured past. As the students, one by one, become victims of its tragic history, they soon uncover a shocking link they all may have to its past - a five hundred foot, underground body chute built to remove the dead bodies of its patients. When each door opens up, new terror and each corridor leads to unimaginable horror and the only way out is through the Death Tunnel.

About the Film

• Stars: Steffany Huckaby, Annie Burgstede, Kristin Novak, Jason Lasater, Melanie Lewis, Yolanda Pecoraro
    • Director: Philip Adrian Booth
    • Producer: Christopher Saint Booth, Shane Dax Taylor
    • Writer: Christopher Saint Booth, Shane Dax Taylor
    • Genre: Horror
    • CC: Yes
    • Color/B&W: Color

7. shift

shift Hot as shit!

8. KamuiX

KamuiX The Eighth Samurai

Oh shit, it rears its ugly head...I watched this a few weeks ago, and I beg all of you to STAY AWAY from this garbage. One of the handful of films that I felt compelled to dish out a 0.5 to. I watch even the WORST of films to the end, because if I don't, I feel like I'm not giving it a fair chance. But after an hour of this abomination, I'd had enough.

Absolutely no plot in sight, so many music video-type cuts that you may get a seizure, truly awful acting... Seriously, I like bad movies just like most everyone else, but this is a fine example of a movie that's so bad, that it's just BAD. Don't say you weren't warned... :nervous:

9. Semerrill

Semerrill Member

who comes up with these cover arts

10. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

DEATH TUNNEL clip, R-rated SLITHER trailer

http://fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=5416

11. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

A Double Dose of 'Death Tunnel' Interviews

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=5724&Template=newsfull

12. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

I watched the DVD last night, and this above quote is completely true. This movie can kill unborn babies it's that bad! I thought The Fog remake and Venom were beyond bad, but this takes the cake as the hands-down winner for WORST movie of 2005, quite even possibly EVER. I'd rather watch The Fog and Venom back-to-back for an entire day before I watch this stinker again. Absolutely no plot, MTV cuts, MTV effects, acting that would secure the Oscar goes to a mannequin cause it'd be so much better, and a visual style that tried to be hip and cool (but we all know that fails miserably whenever it's used). And watching the making-of segment after, I laughed so hard when I saw that the director and his producing 'twin' brother were rich mid-30's cowboy hat wearing long haired 'hipsters'. Their only obvious talent is that they have money and absolutely no artistic talent. I very rarely give a movie a no star rating, usually if its beyong bad it at least gets a 1/2 or maybe even a *, but this gets NO STARS! Avoid at all costs.

13. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Oh man, did I waste 90 minutes on this turd. I completely forgot about this thread...and rented this. Oh well, at least it was a free rental! ;)

Yes, this movie is terrible beyond words. It had REAL potential, but the story is simply deafeningly stupid, the script was poorly developed, and the dialogue is just atrocious. I won't even bother mentioning the 10,000 plot holes in the script. And the characters? They ALL annoyed the hell out of me!

P.S. Uwe Boll fans may enjoy this, at first I thought maybe a relative of his had directed this one. Proceed at your own risk.

14. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

There was a two hour documentary on SCIFI tonight about the actual place. Definately interesting! On a side note, they do Halloween tours around the place, i may have to check that out this year (it's only a hour away from where I live). Too bad it sounds like the movie mentioned in the thread sucks, though i may check it out anyway.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  15. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

The movie has one of the worst covers I have seen. I rented the movie about 1 1/2 months ago. Okay movie, worth a rental, but I don't recommend buying it. I taped the documetary Shocked that was on Sci-Fi last night. Haven't had a chance to watch it, but I did watch the Ghost Hunters episode they had on this hospital. It is really creepy. That would be cool to go on a Halloween tour in the hospital.

16. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

No they won't. They have better taste than to watch this garbage. What we have here is an hour and a half long music video without the music to drown out the horrible acting. Hell they could've used footage from this movie to make a couple of pretty cool music videos but please oh please never let me have to watch a movie like this again. It made no sense!!! Every character I was just hoping would die and when they did die I wasn't sure if they were actually dead cause they never showed anything. I only made it about 50 minutes into the movie (which I;m proud of since I wanted to turn it off after about 5 minutes). Imagine being bored, annoyed, and confused all at once and you'll know how I felt while watching this "movie". I seriously think this could be the worst movie that I've ever seen! Not even funny bad. Just bad!

Damn, this gets released on DVD but I have to wait for The Woods to get released????? Where's the justice in that??

p.s. it really looked pretty nice, but that just couldn't balance out against everything that's wrong, wrong, wrong with this piece of crap~!

:fire: :fuck: :mad: :fucked: :confused:

17. Fumi

Fumi Member

I almost bought this off Ebay, but then somebody else bid it up to like 3 bucks. Glad I read this thread, this sounds like exactly the sort of movie I hate.

18. Fumi

Fumi Member

Well, being an idiot, I watched this last night. You're absolutely right. I only made it through the first 20 minutes. :cry:

When will I ever learn?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  19. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

The documentary I mentioned on the previous page is now out on dvd. I can't remember the name, but i did see it at walmart for $14. It is so much better than the actual movie. I highly recommend everyone checking it out.

20. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

:lol: I do recall seeing that at Wal-Mart recently. But when it said something like "From the makers of Death Tunnel!" I cringed.

I'll try to rent it if I can.