Blowitoutahere opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by chancetx, Sep 11, 2020.

1. chancetx

chancetx Well-Known Member

There's probably already a thread on this but I couldn't find it. Just wondered what people's experience with this company are. Trying to use my $25 ebay coupon and was considering buying the Friday the 13th box from them but didn't know what their shipping was like. I've given up on Amazon but wasn't sure if any other discount place would be better in terms of secure packaging.

2. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

They're fulfilled from the same warehouse as DeepDiscount. So if you've ever ordered from DD, the packaging will be identical to what you would get from them.

They usually do that cardboard ravioli packaging for 3 items or less, and a box for 4+ items. The Friday set would surely come in a box.

chancetx likes this.
  3. chancetx

chancetx Well-Known Member

Thanks, CPT. It's been years since I ordered from Deep Discount but I do remember getting one big order in a box. I just worry about damage to an expensive collector's item like that. Amazon has burned me too many times so I wonder if spending the extra to go through Diabolik or Grindhouse is the smarter option.

4. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I've ordered from them sporadically. I last ordered the Lunatics: A Love Story DVD direct off their website a couple months back, since it was cheaper than DD shipped.

Surprisingly, I received it within just 3 days. They shipped it right away and by 1st class mail. Maybe that was just a fluke, but Deep Discount never does that good when I order from them